Friday, November 26, 2010

People in Ecuador

Dear Diary,
Today, I am leaving Ecuador and traveling to Peru. But it started to get dark and needed to find a hotel to stay in. I had to camp outside because there were no hotels in the area i was in. Until some friendly people let me stay in there house. They feed me a soup that had parts of a chicken that i have never seen. For instance, the soup had a chickens heart and feet. The soup is similar to the one in the picture towards the right. Though it looked different from the American food, I still ate it. It was delicious and it taste like chicken. I am really thankful that the family invited me into there home because I was able to try something different.

Sincerely,
JOrtega


Photo:
Corsby, Angela. "The Yellow Card You Want to Have." Crosbys in Ecuador. 26 Nov. 2010. Web. 26 Nov. 2010. <http://crosbysinecuador.blogspot.com/2007/12/yellow-card-you-want-to-have.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment