Friday, November 26, 2010

What I Brought On This Amazing Journey

Dear Diary,

When I decided to do a bicycle tour I wanted to bring a few items that I would need. Therefore, I brought a bicycle that would be able to withstand whatever paths I took. I did this because I knew I was going to have to go through mountains and difficult areas that may cause a regular bike to damage. Therefore, I adjusted my bike by adding extra items, for instance high quality tires. I also brought cold weather gear because in South America there are many countries where it is cold no matter what season your in. For instance, I brought a pair of hiking boots, gloves, and hats. I also brought liquids and i decided to stay on budget of only $25 a day. Though this may sound difficult, I am going to strive through this journey going from Ecuador down to the end of South America.

Sincerely,
JOrtega

No comments:

Post a Comment